Thursday, August 02, 2007

Make Baghdad 'Spice City' For A Day - Vote Now!

A massive online campaign us underway to get the Spice Girls to perform in Baghdad as part of their upcoming world tour. The Spice Girls official website is currently allowing fans to select the worldwide city of your choice thus turning that city into 'Spice City' for a day and a concert performance. The Spice Girls stated: "It's impossible for us to perform everywhere but we thought why not let our fans decide where we play? This is your chance to turn your city into 'Spice City'! All you need to do is tell us where you want to see us. We are literally in your hands. The city with the most votes will become 'Spice City' and we'll definitely come and play there as part of our tour." Vote For Baghdad Here

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I've added you into my Technorati Authority Building. You can always check it out here :

http://themillionairesecrets.blogspot.com/2007/07/blogging-tips-technorati-authority.html

And you're encourage to create a post about this. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Jane, 5 days ago i open my new blog. I would like to add your site to my blog, that I think and hope it will help inform visitors about your site. I select for it's quality your blog - structure, design and content. I would like to ask if you can provide me more, details, information about your site.
my blog is - http://myspainradio.blogspot.com/ and you can leave your information in the comments of this page (http://myspainradio.blogspot.com/2008/04/radio-music-networks-blogs.html)